Have you eliminated...

Notifications
Clear all

Have you eliminated back pain? What’d you do?

Freddy
Admin
Topic starter
(@freddy)

Back pain holds people back from their full potential in their careers, sports, and even family activities. 

If any of you have ever eliminated or reduced back pain, we’d love to hear how you did it! 

What you share here, may just change someone’s life. 

2 Replies
Freddy
Admin
Topic starter
(@freddy)

I experienced back pain from the time I was 16, and couldn’t eliminate it until I was 22 years old. 

The back pain I had was excruciating and held me back from playing sports in high school. I didn’t know how to stop it and no one could give me an answer as to why I had this pain in my lower and upper back. 

I had an MRI done, went to a chiropractor, applied Icey Hot, and still the pain would come back.

Finally, I gave yoga a try and it changed my life. 

My core and supporting back muscles were very weak, therefore my posture was uneven and poor, causing my back to be in pain. 

Yoga gave me the flexibility and strength I needed to feel 22 years old again. 

I highly recommend yoga if you’re able to do it. It’s one of the healthiest activities I could recommend to someone. 

John Wilson
(@john-wilson)

Yoga is an amazing tool for people with back pain.

In 2006, I got into a car accident that caused me to have back pain for several years. Yoga really helped me keep the pain under control.

I still feel pain in my lower back occasionally, but it's nowhere near as limiting as it once was.